Ten Best Publications :
1. Current spectrum of oculomycosis in North India: A 5-year retrospective evaluation of clinical and microbiological profile. Verma S, Sharma V, Kanga A, Sharma R, Angrup A, Mokta K, Garg A. Indian J Med Microbiol. 2016 Jan-Mar;34(1):72-5. doi: 10.4103/0255-0857.174104.
2. Outbreak of enteric fever due to Salmonella Paratyphi A variety durazzo (2,12:a:-) in a hilly region of North India: A report of 43 cases. S Verma, V Sharma, K Mokta, C Thakur, A Angrup, D Singh, A Kanga IJMM July-September 2016, vol. 34, No. 3 387-389.
3. Keratitis by Paecilomyces lilacinus: A case report from Sub-Himalayan region. Sharma V, Angrup A, Panwar P, Verma S, Singh D, Kanga A.Indian J Med Microbiol. 2015 Oct-Dec;33(4):585-7.
4. Community‐acquired cutaneous ulcer in a child caused by Serratia marcescens.Sharma V, Angrup A, Verma S, Singh DV, Kanga A.JMM Case Rep 2014 (1). Published online October 30, 2014.doi:10.1099/jmmcr.0.00322
5. Drug resistance among Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from private clinics and a DOTS center in Delhi, India.Angrup A, Basil MV, Kumar S, Pathak RK, Sharma H, Banvalikar JN, Bose M. Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health Jan 2011; 42(1), 122-127.
6. Comparison of spoligotyping, mycobacterial interspersed repetitive units typing and IS6110-RFLP in a study of genotypic diversity of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Delhi, North India. Basil MV, Kumar S, Arora J, Angrup A, Zozio T, Banvalikar JN, Singh UB, Rastogi N, Bose M. Mem In August 2011; 106(5). 524-535. st Oswaldo Cruz 2011